Athleticon is a live, ticketed event featuring two days of awe-inspiring athletics, wellness, and entertainment experiences, brought to you by Dwayne Johnson and Dany Garcia. Learn from incredible wellness experts, witness epic athletic competitions and participate in exhilarating physical experiences, and enjoy a curated entertainment line-up from some of the top names in the business. Explore innovations in nutrition and healthy living, and discover the future of sport tech and fitness gear. Athleticon will open your eyes to what’s possible - no matter where you are in the journey. Join us!
Athleticon takes place from October 10-11, 2020 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Everyone! Seriously. Whether you’re a fitness professional, parent looking to get the whole family active, or a casual gym goer, Athleticon was carefully designed to be an enriching and rewarding experience for anyone on the journey to becoming the best version of themselves – physically, mentally, and emotionally.
They wouldn’t miss it!
No! We have something for everyone at Athleticon, no matter your age!
Stay tuned for pricing details!
A limited quantity of discounted pre-sale passes will be available to our email list – Subscribe on our homepage to get on the list.
If you’re on our email list – keep a close eye on your inbox. Pre-sale details will be announced to subscribers before anyone else! If you're not on our mailing list, subscribe on our homepage.
Anyone can sign up for our email list for access to a limited quantity of pre-sale passes at an early date. Passes will be available to the general public at a date to be announced.
Yes! 1-day, 2-day, or 2-day VIP passes (each with their own perks) will be available for both our pre-sale and public on-sale.
Children 5 and under are admitted free to the venue, accompanied by a ticketed parent or guardian over the age of 18. Children 6 – 17 must be ticketed and accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Saturday October 10th: 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday Night Athleticon festival: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday October 11th: 8:00am - 4:00pm
That depends on what you plan on doing. We’re building an incredible number of experiences and activities for the whole family to participate in (so many more announcements to come). We recommend wearing comfortable clothing - be ready to move and get the most out of your weekend at Athleticon. This could mean workout attire, your favorite reusable water bottle, a yoga mat, or perhaps even spin shoes. Subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated on everything happening during Athleticon so you know how to prepare.
Below is a list of items prohibited at Athleticon. Please leave them at home.
- Bags bigger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm)
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Aerosol cans or noise-making devices
- Food (except in limited quantities, or for medical, dietary, or infant purposes)
- Video cameras or recording devices (except for cell phones and SLR cameras with video or recording capabilities)
- Camera lenses over 4 inches
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Weapons (regardless of permit)
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Any materials constituting unauthorized advertising or promotion
- Laser pointing devices
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- Selfie-sticks or other telescopic devices
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Athleticon personnel, in their sole discretion.
Yes, coming soon! Stay tuned for updates on when and where to download.
Happy to have you. If you would like to inquire about becoming a vendor at Athleticon, please coontact us here and someone from the Athleticon team will be in touch.
For all inquiries related to becoming a sponsor for Athleticon, please coontact us here and someone from the Athleticon team will be in touch.
Below are our local hotel partners. Mention "Athleticon" for a discounted rate.
Book Omni Hotel for Athleticon 100 CNN Center NW Atlanta GA 30303 Reservations: (888) 843-6664 or (404) 818-4300
Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta GA 30303 Reservations: (888) 627-7087 or (404) 659-1400
The closest major airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Aiport.
There are several convenient ways to get to the GWCC from your hotel.
- Ride share service (Like Uber or Lyft)
- The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is Atlanta’s public transportation system compromised of a bus and rail systems that connects all parts of Atlanta. A single $2.50 fare covers one-way bus or train trips, including transfers. For more information on the MARTA stations click here
For media inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Media Inquiry".